Homes are changing, boxes packed, apartments emptied. I packed all the books. I lost count once I surpassed 20 boxes of books, because really, did I need to keep counting? I donated, a few shelves worth, and still the movers were all “so you like reading eh?” Though we did end up having a conversation about comics that was pretty fun.
1. Year of the Sweater- One Sweater every two months *finger crossed* – Royale started body is about 3″ still. I’ve also started Cabeladabra and that is growing quickly. It is already about 8 inches.
1. Learn supported spindling 2. Get a supported Spindle and bowl
3. Spinning down the fiber stash or at least spin more than I take in.
1. Finish my Dress
2. Sew some new bag styles
3. Learn some new skills
4. Sew more in general
1. Continue to grow the inventory (I’d like to add notions and other sized bags to the shop as well)
New Logo (More a new take on the current owl than a full revamp) – Have contacted an artist and everything!
3. A couple more craft shows, still looking for the holiday market that fits
4. Better tracking of things to make 2016 taxes easier.
1. Organize Stashes (Fabric, Yarn, Fiber, Beads) – they were packed does that count
2. Go through the wardrobe and donate/trash clothes – First round done 3. Donate some books 4. Pack 5. Move
12 in 2016
Captain America Baby Blanket – Done! Gifted
2. Another large wrap shawl like Color affection
3. Luxury Handspun Hat Continued
. Handspun Mitts – Mixed with Mithril
6. A chunky cowl
7. A heirloom lace shawl
8. Double my memories blanket
9. A mystery KAL
10. Handspun Hat (Still at the spinning stage)
11. Bring back Christmas Gift Knitting
12. Christmas Ornaments – One done and gifted